Corporate Social Responsibility
Sustainability sits at the heart of all our innovations, every progressive step must be a step towards lowering our carbon footprint and making a positive impact on our environment.
Through applying a positive & innovative approach we will overcome problems and embrace new and exciting opportunities together.
By taking this approach, we will nurture a great place to work, allowing us to reach our full potential and ultimately share in the company’s success.
A Positive Impact
We are actively measuring, target setting, reducing and offsetting our carbon emissions to help create a better environment for wildlife, people now and for future generations.
- REDD+ Protecting the Amazon and UK Trees
- Providing Clean Cookstoves in Kenya
- Renewable Energy, delivering wind generation in India
A happy work place is a successful work place, which is why we invest time, training and well-being initiatives to keep our team upbeat, motivated and healthy.
Our Wellbeing and Development Programme
- Fortnightly private Pilates sessions
- Yearly health checks
- Unlimited fruit
- Recognition awards
- Quarterly team building
- Regular team walks
- Subsidies health membership
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Mental health support
- Bespoke individual and team training
We know the value of giving back to the community. Every year the team takes part in fundraising events, including challenging hikes and climbs and sleeping rough to raise funds for the homeless.
Charities we support
- YMCA (Redhill)
- The Lucy Rayner Foundation
- St Catherine’s Hospice
- The Children’s Trust
Efficient, Progressive and Sustainable
Being a manufacturer and supplier we recognise we have an impact on the environment. Through reducing our waste, providing innovative products and recycling we are always improving our offering to pass on the environmental benefits to our customers.
- Low power, energy efficient LED signs
- Compatibility with renewable power sources
- Integration with environmental IoT technologies
- Long to reduce repair and waste