Messagemaker offers the widest range of Foreign Exchange rate display board solutions, from a simple Visionrate standalone software rateboard package to use with your own screen, through the classic LED rate board, right up to a fully integrated wireless digital exchange rate display screen system.
- Visionrate - Our entry level standalone software and support package allows you to drive a standard monitor or TV screen with a creative rateboard layout including your logo, colour scheme, the currencies of your choice and a scrolling ticker.
- Classic LED rate display boards - With thousands used, this is the classic visual signature for a foreign exchange facility. Still the most cost effective display solution and bright enough as standard to use in a window, our range is built in our UK factory to the highest standards. Updateable from hand held controller, PC software, central wired or wireless data control.
- Bespoke design LED rateboards - With options like electric blue or pure white LEDs, custom cases, moving message displays, lightboxes, poster holders etc, we can make displays to really personalise your retail environment.
- Imarge wireless update digital signage - Suitable for multiple outlet facilities, simple, synchronised central control of your exchange rate displays. Web interface lets you update your currency board displays or we can take rates from your rate control system automatically. Utilises a standard display screen to deliver dynamic content and marketing information
- Rateboard rental for low cost installation - Looking to roll out a foreign exchange bureau product to multiple sites? Ask about Messagemaker rental packages which minimise your investment and provide a total care solution.
Simple to use, Windows-based operating software is supplied free with all signs. Your purchase also includes a developers kit for easy integration.
For more information on Messagemaker rate display boards see our Finance and Forex sector page or please contact us for advice. Alternatively, please complete our enquiry form, arrange a callback or visit our gallery to view examples of our work.